Monday, May 28, 2012

Homeschool items For Sale

I've been cleaning out my school material and have added some additional items for sale. If you don't see what you want here, check out TIME TO SALE I have more listed there.

ALL PRICES ARE NEGOTIABLE (I really want to get rid of it all)

Lots & Lots of Fire Trucks  DVD & Book $12.00 + shipping

George Washington Carver DVD $12.00 + shipping

See the Light Art Class DVD VOL 1  $7.00+ shipping ( I also have a DVD with preview clips that I'll let you have with this)

Super Star Speech R&L $10.00 + shipping

Go Science VOL 3  Magnetism, Engineering, Electricity, & Design $5 + shipping
Go Science VOL 4 Chemistry, Life Science, & States of Matter $5 + shipping

I also have a brain training curriculum from Learning Links If you have a child with dyslexia, dysgraphia, dyscalculia etc and you'd like to give brain training a try just make me an offer. This has 4 CD-Rom/DVD's that contain instructions, copies off all the print offs and videos to show you how to do the exercises. have printed off the pages and have them in a binder with plastic covers (they use a dry erase pen to do the exercises).

I accept PayPal
Please email me at mom244now@gmail.com if you're interested in any of these. 

1 comment:

Lorus! said...

I sent you an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...